Roles & responsibilities
- Responsible for Business planning & Pre-sales activities.
- Responsible for development of marketing collaterals.
- Responsible for managing key clients.
- Responsible for requirement gathering & elicitation, development of models of business requirements.
- Responsible for documenting & analysis of business processes.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Define the product strategy and roadmap.
- Work with external third parties to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities.
- Develop the core positioning and messaging for the product.
- Perform product demos to customers.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Accomplishes company goals by exploring opportunities to add value and taking charge of new requests.
Experience & expertise
- Strong analytical & problem solving skills.
- Strong communication skills (written & oral).
- Business judgment, and strategic thinking to innovate and create.
- Product Portfolio Management.
- Technical expertise and business understanding and work with crossfunctional teams to build products.
- Client Handling Skills.
- Understanding of Software Engineering methodologies and techniques for all stages of SDLC.