How can SahiBandhu gold loan meet your financial needs?
Gold loan is one of the most popular and convenient ways to borrow money in India. It is a secured loan that helps those looking for ways to fulfil their financial requirements. One of the main reasons why gold loans are so popular is that they can be obtained easily and quickly with minimal procedures, thus proving to be a lifeline in dire situations. During desperate times, a gold loan is the best solution to meet financial needs. Granted, but how is a SahiBandhu gold loan different from the other types of loans? SahiBandhu is India’s leading gold loan platform. SahiBandhu has disbursed loans against gold of more than 6000 crore rupees across 250+ cities. Thus making SahiBandhu the most sought-after gold loan provider in the country. The interest rate on SahiBandhu Gold Loans are lower compared to other types of loans, making it a more appealing option for those seeking financial assistance.
Financial Crisis Where SahiBandhu Gold Loan Can Be A Lifesaver
As aforementioned, gold is indeed a safe investment that can be used to acquire funds during emergency situations. You can benefit from pledging your gold to SahiBandhu in a variety of ways. Here is how Sahi Bandhu Gold Loans can help you:
- Monthly expenses: One of the numerous instances when gold loan may truly save your money is for monthly costs. People regularly have to sell their treasured belongings in order to pay their bills. You may use your jewellery as collateral for a SahiBandhu gold loan to pay off your bills instead of going through the hassle.
- Business Expenses: SahiBandhu Gold Loan is the quickest and the easiest way to arrange instant funds for your business needs without having to go through the hassle of traditional bank loans. Here are some of the ways you can use SahiBandhu gold loan for your business needs:
- To finance your business expansions: As your business grows, you may require extra funds to pay for its expansions. SahiBandhu Gold Loan can be a great way to provide finances during such situations. The thus acquired loan amount can be used for various purposes such as buying new equipment, labour and so on.
- To cover unexpected expenses: Unexpected expenses can occur anytime. SahiBandhu Gold Loan can help you cover these unexpected costs without straining your finances.
- To buy raw materials or inventory: If you need to buy raw materials or inventory, then SahiBandhu Gold Loan is the option. This will help you in maintaining a healthy cash flow and also in preventing you from using any of your other financial resources.
- To Fund Retirement: Retirement is a tough transition a person has to make. Retirement means a reduced income and also at the time of your retirement, you may not necessarily have adequate funds to meet your expenses in the long run. This is where SahiBandhu Gold Loan can prove to be a true lifesaver! SahiBandhu gold loans are the best option to help you pay off debts or to invest in assets that will generate income after retirements, such as investing in real estate or a small business. No matter how you choose to use it, the SahiBandhu gold loan is a valuable asset for funding your retirement.
- Educational Requirements: If you don’t have enough collateral or a good credit score to qualify for an education loan, SahiBandhu Gold Loans are the best alternative option because of our instant availability and accessibility. The process of applying for SahiBandhu gold loan does not require a lot of documentation or proof of income. So, it will come in handy in situations like such.
- Medical Emergencies: Though medical insurance can offer a lot of benefits, it does not cover all of the expenses. In such cases, availing SahiBandhu gold loan can help you pay for these medical emergencies. If you have gold jewellery, you can pledge it to get a SahiBandhu gold loan instantly even if you do not have a good credit score! You can take a loan against gold if you don’t have a good credit score. As SahiBandhu gold loans offer the lowest interest rates with lightning fast processing, it is the best option to help you during those unforeseen emergencies.
- Debt Consolidation: Taking out SahiBandhu Gold Loan for debt consolidation can be a lifesaver. This can often free up money from time to time so you can save, invest, or use it to cover other expenses instead. By combining your debts and making timely payments, you may also raise your credit score. People can obtain the finances they want for debt consolidation, which would ease their burden. Additionally, the interest rate is relatively the lowest for a SahiBandhu Gold Loan.
Reasons To avail SahiBandhu Gold Loan
Provides doorstep service: SahiBandhu gold loan provides a hassle-free doorstep service, reducing your stress of having to visit a bank or a credit facility personally. To ease the process, even more, our authorised SahiBandhu representative will come to your home to offer a seamless service to avail of a SahiBandhu Gold Loan.
Quick Processing: After the gold has been evaluated and the supporting paperwork has been verified, the loan amount will be credited to your account instantly. SahiBandhu Gold Loan process will be completed within an hour making it completely different from other types of loans that require more time and effort.
Nominal Paperwork: Processing SahiBandhu Gold Loan is relatively easy compared to other loans. It doesn’t require tons of documentation.
High LTV ratio: The loan-to-value (LTV) ratio of gold loans is usually higher than any other loan. The loan can be a maximum of 75% of the appraised value. The customer can withdraw this amount at any point in time. Once you repay the loan amount in full, you can reclaim your gold back.
Flexible Repayment Options: You will get three repayment options that will help you to repay your loan easily. The three modes are
- SahiMax: In this mode of repayment, you only must repay the monthly interest and the principal amount of the SahiBandhu Gold Loan at the time of the loan closure.
- SahiDelight: It is a single repayment which means you must pay interest and principal amount at loan closure. This is a single repayment mode, that is, you must pay the interest and the principal amount at the time of the loan closure.
- SahiFlexi: It is an overdraft of gold which means you must pay monthly interest as per usage. With this kind of repayment, which is like a gold overdraft, you are required to pay usage-based monthly interest.
Steps To Get SahiBandhu Gold Loan?
You are just five steps away from getting a SahiBandhu gold loan:
Step-1: To begin, log on to our website or call 1800 309 8440 and provide basic information about your needs.
Step-2: After receiving your details, SahiBandhu authorised representative will conduct your Gold Loan at home, so you won’t have to leave the comfort of your house.
Step-3: To determine the loan amount, the executive will weigh and assess the gold (should be a minimum of 18-carat gold jewellery).
Step-4: Once the documentation has been verified and completed, the amount will be credited to your account.
Step-5: Jewellery will be stored in a secured, tamper-proof sealed bag and deposited in the vault of the nearest bank partner.
SahiBandhu Gold Loan is one of the most popular and convenient ways to get quick financial assistance in times of need. Whether you are facing a medical emergency, an unexpected expense, or simply need some extra cash, SahiBandhu Gold Loan can be a lifesaver. With its various repayment options, instantaneous money transfer and high loan-to-value ratio, the SahiBandhu gold loan is an attractive option.< The Process & Criteria for taking SahiBandhu Gold Loan for your SMEHow Gen Z and Millennials Are Rejecting Outdated Tips and Changing the Gold Loan Game? >